Hallmark Resort
$143
La Quinta Inn & Suites Newport(Newport)(Great Value!)
$139
La Quinta
Comfort Inn Newport(Newport)(Great Value!)
$145
Agate Beach Motel(Newport)
$194
  • Breakfast included
2,196 results
All reviewslimited editiongeorgie's restaurantroom serviceoregon coastrestaurant next doorcannon beachtop floorpet areaonsite restaurantgas fireplacegreat viewocean viewgift shopsitting areajacuzzi tuba wonderful staybeach access
Reviewed October 19, 2010

The last time we visited Newport we stayed at the Elizabeth Inn, which is also wonderful. Wanting to try something different we chose the Hallmark this time, and were blown away with this MOST appealing place.
Aside from the incredible view and great location, I LOVED the room. We specifically requested the LIMITED rooms, which I just can't say enough good about. Outstanding because of: comfort, furnishings, fireplace, 2 flat screen TV's, small kitchen including a DISHWASHER, which we didn't use, but still nice. Sheets and towels were so crisp and new. Loads of space for luggage. It was just the best room ever, at a reasonable price. My only regret is that we couldn't stay longer. Just be sure to ask for a LIMITED edition room.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2010

We stayed two nights here while traveling the Oregon Coast and could not have been more pleased. The room was very nice and the view breath taking. We had a little problem with our original room (we were inadvertently given a pet friendly room) but the staff was very nice and accommodating in changing our room to a higher level with a great view. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2010

Large confortable room with a fireplace and kitchette with microwave and dishwasher. A large balcony with a gorgeous view of the ocean.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2010

My daughter, grandson, and I went to Newport for a night to visit my husband who had been camping and fishing. We stayed at the Hallmark, while he stayed at camp with his buddies. Perfect arrangement for us. What we didn't expect was our beautiful spacious comfortable room. I really had a hard time going to camp, I would have rather stayed in our room more and relaxed. My grandson, who loves camping kept saying, "when are we going back to the hotel?". When we checked in the front desk there were three people working, all of who were busy, but each one took the time to acknowledge that we were waiting with a smile and "we will be right with you". It was only a minute or so before one of them started our check in which only took an other couple of minutes. When I mentioned my Grandson was staying, he was acknowledged and asked if he would like a "sand bucket". It made his day, and it was perfect since we hadn't thought to bring toys for such a short stay. Our room had two queen beds, two chairs, a small love seat, two flat screen TV's, a fireplace, a small kitchen area that was fully stocked with plates, glasses, etc. and the most beautiful view of the ocean from inside and out. I'm not sure if it was so quite because we were on the 5th floor, but it was heavenly. The beds were more comfortable that my own, and we have a very nice bed at home! In the morning we had great lattes from the coffee cart. I would strongly recommend the Hallmark Inn for long or short stays in Newport. By the way, we are Timeshare owners, and normally stay in one of our units, but I'm so glad we choose the Hallmark Inn, it was a nice change.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2010

Stayed here for several days with my six year old grandson and had a wonderful time. All of the rooms face the beach and there is an easy bath down to the ocean. Rooms were nicely arranged so that he could go to bed and I could stay up and read or just listen to the surf. Nice pool, too.

• Stayed: August 2010