“Great place.....very comfortable & relaxing!”
Review of Hallmark Resort

Hallmark Resort
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Newport
Anacortes, Washington
“Great place.....very comfortable & relaxing!”
Reviewed July 22, 2011

This was our first stay at the Hallmark Inn and we thoroughly enjoyed our two night stay in a limited edition queen room. The room was very spacious, clean, quiet and very comfortable. The views from our top level room were fantastic and beach access was great. Each day we looked forward to our return to the Hallmark Inn and our room after a day of exploring Newport and nearby sites. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. We have and will continue to recommend the Hallmark Inn to family and friends.

Room Tip: The recently renovated limited rooms are very well appointed.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
hallmarknewport, General Manager at Hallmark Resort, responded to this review, July 26, 2011
Lakitek – Thank you for choosing to give Hallmark a try on your visit to Newport. I am glad to hear that you had a great experience with us and had a good time in Newport seeing the sites. We hope that you will return to visit soon. I also want to thank you for the friends and family referrals as they are much appreciated.

Ric Rabourn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (552)
McGuire AFB NJ
Reviewed July 22, 2011

My wife and I have been coming here for years. Outstanding facilities and tremendous employees. The views are breathtaking and the rooms are very well equipped for the price. Having the best restaurant in town (Georgie's Beachside Bar and Grill) attached is just the cap on a great place to get away.

Room Tip: Get the king suite with spa. Good discounts for AARP, AAA, and Military
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
joshcoddington – First of all let me thank you for your loyalty to Hallmark. We are very appreciative of our long time guests and hope to continue to be your favorite getaway in Newport. Thank you for sharing your comments and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed July 21, 2011

This was my first trip to the West Coast to visit my daughter in Oregon. She and I had gone to the Oregon Coast Aquarium and decided to go to the restaurant associated with the Hallmark for dinner. What a good choice!! The food and the service were great and the view was breathtaking!! She and I decided to get a room rather the drive an hour back to her place that night. We got immediate service to book a room and all rooms have a ocean view, a large whirlpool bath, a gas fireplace, and a full bathroom. We also got room service breakfast. In the morning the front desk printed my plane ticket for me since my daughter did not have a printer and gave us a great map of the area so we could find the lighthouse we were interested in visiting!!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Suzyq2cu – Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Hallmark and Georgie’s. I am thrilled to hear that you and your daughter enjoyed your meals and visit with us. I will be sure to pass your comments along to our staff as they love to know when they are recognized for their efforts. I hope you get the chance to visit the West Coast again soon.

Batesville, Mississippi
Reviewed July 20, 2011

This hotel is incredible. They go above and beyond for children. My son received some neat beachy toys upon arrival. Our room had two tv's, a fireplace, and a balcony overlooking the ocean. It was fabulous. The restaurant, Georgie's, is really good. We didn't have time to go to the pool, but it looked really neat. We want to return here for sure.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank dixieland2222
hallmarknewport, General Manager at Hallmark Resort, responded to this review, July 22, 2011
Dixieland2222 – I’m glad to hear that your son enjoyed the beach toys on arrival. I trust he also had the chance to visit the treasure chest when you dined in Georgie’s. Thank you for sharing your comments with the Trip Advisor readers and for selecting Hallmark as your place to stay while in Newport. I hope you enjoy the rest of the summer.

Medford, Oregon
Reviewed July 18, 2011

We enjoyed our stay and will definitely return. Everything exceeded our expectations. Our room was spotless and very well appointed. We had a King Jacuzzi Suite on the second floor. Rarely do you find such a pet friendly hotel with pet rooms available on the second floor. Our view was wonderful and we really enjoyed our balcony. We arrived to find a gift basket for our dog, as well as a special surprise for my birthday. The staff had placed a bottle of sparkling cider on ice, displayed with glasses ready for our arrival. The best part was their "Message in a Bottle", a beautiful glass bottle with a Hallmark label and a Happy Birthday message from the hotel sealed inside. What a pleasant surprise! The Internet access was very strong and reliable. The grounds were very well kept and offered more than one beach access. The front desk staff was very helpful, and made some great suggestions for restaurants. With it being a holiday weekend I didn't expect the hotel to be so quiet but the rooms are well insulated. We will recommend this hotel to our friends. We didn't make it to the pool but really enjoyed the large Jacuzzi tub in our room.

1 Thank Cheryn35
hallmarknewport, General Manager at Hallmark Resort, responded to this review, July 19, 2011
Cheryn35 – Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. I am thrilled to hear that you had a great birthday weekend and enjoyed the Message in a Bottle. I’m glad to hear that the front desk staff were able to exceed your expectations as they work very hard at trying to meet that objective. Hopefully we will see you again soon.

Camas, Washington
Reviewed July 17, 2011

I just had to write and tell you about your wonderful employees. They were friendly,very helpful and went way above and beyond to make our stay perfect. What a great team you have. I would recommend this resort to everyone and will definitely return. Our desk helper was Michelle so a big "thank you" to her!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank rivermema
Rivermema – Thank you for your comments about our team here at the Hallmark Resort. I will be sure to pass your comments along to the team and in particular, Michelle. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 12, 2011

Just stayed at the Hallmark. It was a great experience. Connie at reservations was the best. There is a reason that The Hallmark is rated #1 on Trip Advisor. It's because they deserve it! My wife wants to move to Newport and live at the Hallmark Resort. We will be staying there again.

• Stayed July 2011
hallmarknewport, General Manager at Hallmark Resort, responded to this review, July 13, 2011
angeltp - I would agree that Kawni is the best and I will be sure to pass your comments on to her. Thank you for your review and please let your wife know we would be happy to have you as permanent residents.