Took our family to the coast for fun and relaxation! Carla and Gloria on the desk were very helpful providing local information on the attractions and explaining how to crab from the resorts private crabbing dock. They provided the crab rings and bait and it was lots of fun for the kids. We caught "fresh" dungeness crab, cooked it right there by the crab dock, and then enjoyed a meal of cracked crab. Yum! Yum! The one bedroom suite had a full "big" kitchen and family area with fireplace. We found the room very clean and well suited for our family of 5. The Embarcadero Resort has been there awhile, and have done a good job at maintaining the facilities. The landscaping is nice and they have an indoor pool we could not get the kids out of. The best part of all was the terrific view and the fun staff we encountered. Ask about their winter specials, we got our second night free only paid $92.95 plus tax for a midweek visit. OUTSTANDING! The kids want to go back for Spring Break!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Yaquina Bay in Newport Oregon - every well appointed guestroom has a Million Dollar view of beautiful Yaquina Bay. Full Service Hotel - with Restaurant, Lounge, Indoor Salt Water Pool and Spa, Crab Boat Dock and Boat Rentals, 4000 Square Feet of flexible Meeting Space with Full Service Catering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embarcadero Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Resort Newport
- Embarcadero Hotel Newport
- Embarcadero Newport Oregon
- Embarcadero Resort Hotel Newport, Oregon