We are finishing up our one-week vacation in this hotel. This place has been a pleasant surprise to us especially after reading so many negative reviews before coming here. Yes, the carpet is old, and the door does not shut properly but the room is adequate and the view to the bay is to die for. This hotel offers some tranquility for those who's seeking a nice, quiet break to do some crabbing and clamming or just swimming in the indoor swimming pool or dipping in the jacuzzi. The hotel also has a private crab dock for guest use. We caught many red rock and dungenese crabs from the dock and was able to clean and cook them in the hotel's crab cooker area. This hotel is certainly not a 5-star establishment but it is more than adequate if you are seeking to spend some quiet time in central Oregon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Yaquina Bay in Newport Oregon - every well appointed guestroom has a Million Dollar view of beautiful Yaquina Bay. Full Service Hotel - with Restaurant, Lounge, Indoor Salt Water Pool and Spa, Crab Boat Dock and Boat Rentals, 4000 Square Feet of flexible Meeting Space with Full Service Catering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embarcadero Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Resort Newport
- Embarcadero Hotel Newport
- Embarcadero Newport Oregon
- Embarcadero Resort Hotel Newport, Oregon