Stayed here for four nights. When i got here I was told I got moved from bay view to bay front which meant you get to stare at the docks and office from your room and we are charging you more for that room even though we forced you to move. I didn't know that it was a managed rental property. Meaning people owned the condos and had the property rent them. One of those we will let the owners know it needs to be fixed places. Our unit was bare with an old mattress, a toilet that barely flushed and a tub that took half the day to drain, no curtain in the bathroom they figured a tree you could see through was enough. Room was always hot even with all the windows and patio door open. The box fan in the room was missing the control knob and covered in dust. We couldn't see the tv from the bed and had to move the couch just to watch tv. Cable box sat on the floor, cables all over and the built in DVD play was a joke to get to work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Yaquina Bay in Newport Oregon - every well appointed guestroom has a Million Dollar view of beautiful Yaquina Bay. Full Service Hotel - with Restaurant, Lounge, Indoor Salt Water Pool and Spa, Crab Boat Dock and Boat Rentals, 4000 Square Feet of flexible Meeting Space with Full Service Catering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotwire, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Embarcadero Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Resort Newport
- Embarcadero Hotel Newport
- Embarcadero Newport Oregon
- Embarcadero Resort Hotel Newport, Oregon