I have stayed here twice. Once in one of the cheap rooms and another time in one of the suites. If you can afford it, stay in one of the suites. It'll make your trip WAY more enjoyable. It's in a great location, has an espresso bar in the lobby, a restaurant that has decent breakfast, lunch, and dinner, ohh and a bar. Guests can crab off the private docks so that is an added bonus especially during the busy season--because then you aren't competing with other's for dock space. Trust me, depending on the time of year you are there it can ruin your day or make it the best day ever. It's within walking distance to the downtown area, fishing charters, restaurants, etc....and not too far (in a car) from the aquarium.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Yaquina Bay in Newport Oregon - every well appointed guestroom has a Million Dollar view of beautiful Yaquina Bay. Full Service Hotel - with Restaurant, Lounge, Indoor Salt Water Pool and Spa, Crab Boat Dock and Boat Rentals, 4000 Square Feet of flexible Meeting Space with Full Service Catering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Embarcadero Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Resort Newport
- Embarcadero Hotel Newport
- Embarcadero Newport Oregon
- Embarcadero Resort Hotel Newport, Oregon