We stayed one night in room 617 and we were very pleased with the room. We didn't have any problem with our reservation and we were able to check in early. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very nice except for the green carpet. You have to walk up alot of stairs so if you have knee or leg problems it's not the best room for you. Great view from the balcony. There was a telescope in the room which was really cool. The bed was comfortable but when we pulled it down we saw a flea jump off. There is no air conditioner or fan so it was a little stuffy when we came back to the room in the late afternoon but when we opened all of the windows it cooled off fast, good thing it wasn't hot outside. The bathroom was very nice, it had a good shower. We went to the bar/restaurant at night for some live music and drinks. Overall the positives outweighed the negatives. Check out was fast. We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Yaquina Bay in Newport Oregon - every well appointed guestroom has a Million Dollar view of beautiful Yaquina Bay. Full Service Hotel - with Restaurant, Lounge, Indoor Salt Water Pool and Spa, Crab Boat Dock and Boat Rentals, 4000 Square Feet of flexible Meeting Space with Full Service Catering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embarcadero Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Resort Newport
- Embarcadero Hotel Newport
- Embarcadero Newport Oregon
- Embarcadero Resort Hotel Newport, Oregon