My husband and I always enjoying staying in a bayfront condo at the Embarcadero. We love sitting on the balcony with views of the bay bridge, marina and old town. The accomodations are fine with each condo decorated by it's condo owner and different from the others. You never know for sure how the condo will be decorated. That is part of the fun. Usually a friendly seagull will come by for handouts and just hang out with you while you're on the balcony. Take your cameras there are plenty of photo opps without ever leaving the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Yaquina Bay in Newport Oregon - every well appointed guestroom has a Million Dollar view of beautiful Yaquina Bay. Full Service Hotel - with Restaurant, Lounge, Indoor Salt Water Pool and Spa, Crab Boat Dock and Boat Rentals, 4000 Square Feet of flexible Meeting Space with Full Service Catering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Embarcadero Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Resort Newport
- Embarcadero Hotel Newport
- Embarcadero Newport Oregon
- Embarcadero Resort Hotel Newport, Oregon