“Great little place”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

We expected a more sit down restaurant . It’s confusing when you first arrive. You are not sure what to do. You order at the register, then find a seat. It’s a small place. The food was really good and unique. Staff was great. Took a long time to get our food, but it was fresh and hot.

Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

Cafe Stephanie was recommended by our server at our hotel. We couldn't be happier. Seated right away. Service was excellent and breakfast was great! I had the potato bowl and my husband had the homemade granola with fruit and a marion berry muffin. All was fantastic! Definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed June 10, 2019

Got a table right away, even though it was Saturday brunch-time. Tried the zucchini bread french toast because I'd never had it, and it was fine, although it mostly tasted like warm zucchini bread and was too sweet for me. The oatmeal with fresh fruit was a large serving, and the portion we took with us was actually better later, when it had a chance to hydrate more. We got sandwiches to go, and a few hours later they were delicious.

Reviewed June 5, 2019

Had the corned beef hash. Potatoes were soggy and old tasting, so most likely prepped the day before. Heated in microwave and then tried to crisp on the grill (epic fail)....once I tasted it, I paid more attention to what I was hearing in the cooking area...yep....opening and shutting of the microwave....constantly. So a lot of things seem to be reheated in "chef mic". The poached eggs however, were done very well. For what I paid (and the sheer lack of hardly any corned beef), I can't in good conscience recommend this place. I would expect much better for the price.

1  Thank Liesel M
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Just about the only place in Nye beach for breakfast so it’s popular. Food was above average but nothing special and I don’t expect much for $9.95

Date of visit: May 2019