“Above average but nothing special”
Review of Cafe Stephanie

Cafe Stephanie
Ranked #5 of 126 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Just about the only place in Nye beach for breakfast so it’s popular. Food was above average but nothing special and I don’t expect much for $9.95

Reviewed May 20, 2019

We started off with a mocha, and they served complimentary blueberry bread with it. Plus! We had breakfast here and it was delicious. Lots of out of the norm items on the menu, which I always appreciate. This restaurant is a block or so off Nye Beach and great walking area.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 20, 2019

What a delightful cafe to have breakfast at! The quiche was delicious and the scones that are provided with your order were very nice. We were impressed with the amount and quality of the side of fruit we ordered for our kids. This is exactly the local, quaint cafe you hope to find when visiting a town!

Reviewed May 12, 2019

Cafe Stephanie is great for breakfast or a lunchtime sandwich. All of the food is made from fresh and quality ingredients. I work nearby and I am addicted to their Quiche. Its a little pricey for a slice, but the best I've ever had. The service is friendly as well.

Reviewed May 3, 2019

What’s not to like about a place that serves everything with a scone?

Cheerful, friendly atmosphere blocks from the beach. I had a delightful crustless quiche, and my husband had the potato bowl, topped with italian sausage gravy. The coffee was great, our server, Daisy, was great, and if you find yourself in Newport, you should eat here!