“Delightful”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Ajijic, Mexico
“Delightful”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

The egg special with spinach, Swiss and sausage was delicious. The a scones are a real treat. The server should not say it comes with a side of fruit, as they only serve a half slice of orange and a small slice of pineapple. My husband had the French toast which he thought was very good. The woman at the next table had a side of scrambled eggs and it looked like at least 3 eggs. The service was excellent and there were customers there who go for breakfast all the time. The portions are quite good. This is not a place for oversized portions, as you get in too many places. It I s a cafe offering something different and done very well.

Visited April 2014

Boise, Idaho
“Be careful!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

This place is a quaint little diner without a lot of room but that wasn't what deterred my boyfriend and I. We recently ate here and it was ok. The food came out rather fast, 2minutes tops. It made me wonder how everything was cooked so fast. My sausage was cold on one side and my boyfriends eggs were runny. It was the only thing we ate before going to the aquarium. A few hours later my boyfriend became sick. I'm talking violently sick! He was vomiting and had really bad stomach cramping. This was the only thing he ate, eggs with sausage. So please, if your food comes out fast please have them reheat it or take it back because it probably isn't fully cooked.

• Visited April 2014
“what a gem”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Perhaps one of the best sandwiches we've had (which is saying a lot because we search out sandwich places everywhere we go. The other reviewers are grading this place too harsh. It's a cute little shop with great service and amazing food. How can it not be 5 stars?

• Visited April 2014
New Jersey
“Nice little place for breakfast”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

This is a very cute restaurant right down the block from some of the hotels in Nye Beach. The food is good and the service is very friendly.

Visited April 2014
“Average Food, Average Size”
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Went here for breakfast and ordered the sausage breakfast burrito. It was not overly big, which was nice. It filled me up but I didn't need a nap afterwards :) However, there was nothing really special about it and aside from the spicy sausage, it was a little bland. Also, it claimed to come with "a side of fruit" which consisted of a tiny sliver of orange and a tiny sliver of pineapple-more like garnishes in my opinion. They have fresh squeezed OJ which was good.

Visited March 2014