“We felt like their regulars even though we were not...”
Review of Cafe Stephanie

Cafe Stephanie
Ranked #4 of 113 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We found Stephanie's by accident. We had noticed that they were open for breakfast and lunch only, so that alerted me that they specialize in something really tasty, for being good is knowing what you're really good at.

Scott and Stephanie were there, and did treat us like regulars. Why do I say this? My Montana boyfriend and I went back two days in a row. We had a different server, but he knew already our preferences. That's intriguing.

The homemade and fresh food was delicious. We are going to miss those ever so warm blueberry and cranberry scones. The ONLY thing that could have made this CHOCOLATE lover more happy with those scones is if, yep, the obvious, a chocolate chip scone was added to the menu.

Very cute, quaint and definitely a mom and pop place...which is our favorite.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Stephanie

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We got lucky and had great weather at the beach and were able to sit outside with our dogs at Cafe Stephanie. Loved that! Both my husband and I had their breakfast scramble special, which was tasty. Breakfast is served with their scones, which my hubby said were good and toast. My only suggestion would be to beef up the fruit side a little for those of us that don't fill up on the grains.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Love the breakfast, always a great special and sometimes unexpected. Very good coffee, love the atmosphere. You don't have to rush and everything has a wonderful homemade touch to it. I love their scrambles.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Scott and Stephanie are wonderful. They know their regulars. Good coffee, nice lunches and pastries. One of the favorite spots for most visitors to Nye Beach.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Just simply great food, delicious coffees, fast and friendly service. We are locals and always bring our families to enjoy the experience.