“Fantastic View”
Review of Shilo Restaurant

Shilo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Shilo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 111 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: There is nothing better than the combination of great food, excellent service and convenience! The Shilo Restaurant and full service bar are located across from the Hotel Lobby. We serve a variety of Northwest favorites along with a wide-range selection of classic American dishes your whole family will enjoy. Walk-ins are always welcome, but feel free to make a reservation.
Alta Loma, California
“Fantastic View”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

This restaurant has a great view from any table. The menu is varied with a large selection of fish items. The Pasta Primavera is exceptional. Service was very good.

• Visited May 2014
ShiloHotels, Assistant Director of Restaurant Operations at Shilo Restaurant, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Sherry B,

Thank you for submitting such a lovely review! I am happy to hear that the view, food and service all contributed to your enjoyable experience. We hope that you visit us again in the near future!

Laura Acton
Assistant Director
Restaurant Operations

• Korean first
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Happy Hour”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I did the happy hour appetizers and they were great, I thought I was going back for dinner but the appetizers filled me along with my drinks and my bill was only 12 dollars, Great Job! The bartender was very friendly also!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Brent S
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Restaurant, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Brent S,

We were so pleased to hear you enjoyed your appetizers, drinks and our friendly bartender! Happy hour is a great time to enjoy our amazing view and great deals.

Restaurant Manager
Tacoma, Washington
“Wonderful view”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Lovely view of the ocean to dine by. Tasty meal. Friendly staff. The meal was hampered by slow service. Since it wasn't busy I'm not sure why it took FOREVER to get my food, but it did. I will try again next time I'm in town just to see if it was just a bad day for my server...

Visited March 2014
BusinessKelly,

Thank you for commenting on our view, tasty meal and friendly staff. We greatly apologize for the delay in your meal service and promise your next visit will exceed you expectations. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Restaurant Manager
Sequim, Washington
“View to die for”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

The wall of windows on the Pacific Ocean and the sunsets is unparalled anywhere. The food was delicious and the lemon drop was exquisite. Our waitress Chelsea was lovely and attentive. All entities came together for two wonderful beautiful evenings and we will return every evening until the end of our vacation. It has become our favorite location in Newport. A must do!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Shari H
ShiloHotels, Assistant Director of Restaurant Operations at Shilo Restaurant, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Shari H,

We are so happy to hear you had such an enjoyable experienced during your recent visit to our Newport Restaurant. While we can’t take credit for the amazing view, we are so glad you enjoyed it! Your kind words about the food, drinks and service are greatly appreciated. I will be sure to thank Chelsea for her excellent service and the entire Newport team for their commitment to excellence!

Again, thank you for your feedback and taking the time to write this review. We look forward to seeing you again soon in the near future!

Laura Acton
Assistant Director
Restaurant Operations
503-440-9675
Newport, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thanksgiving”
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

I took my family to the Shilo for the Thanksgiving buffet. It was wonderful! Great spread, and the carver on the line was very classy! Our server was Saundra, and she was top notch! Very friendly, great smile! Can't wait for the next buffet!

1 Thank 12stringmama
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Restaurant, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
12stringmama,

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving dining experience. Offering a great view and exceptional service is our goal with every guest and it is rewarding to hear your valued feedback. I will definitely make sure Saundra and Matt see your lovely compliments. Thank you again for dining with us and I look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Director of Food and Beverage