“Casual dining”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Portland, Oregon, USA
“Casual dining”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

It is very casual but great burger and milkshakes looked great. It is located along the highway so it's easy to find. There was plenty of parking.

Visited October 2013

“Someplace to grab a bite to eat”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My husband saw this place as we drove by and wanted to give it a try. It was okay. The service was slow, the food mediocre, but the chocolate malt my husband had was great. The oldies music was on a short loop so we kept hearing the same songs over and over. There was an arcade area with some older video games so something for the kids to do. I doubt we will eat here again in the future.

Visited October 2013
“Not horrible. Not fab either”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here on way north to Tillamook. Didn't read reviews until already seated. Wasn't as bad as what some ppl said. Seated promptly. Courteous server. Ok food. Was a little pricey for what you got. But this is prime tourist area. Prob wouldn't come again. Just as good food across street at McDonald's without the cost.

“Good Milkshake. Food needs work.”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We walked in and it was a nice, clean fifties style restaurant which was nice. The burger was okay. But the fries were bad, a soggy mess. However we were surprised at how good the milkshake was. The food was a little over priced for what you get. The waitress was friendly. We may try this restaurant again but be more careful what we order. Overall not terrible.

• Visited September 2013
“Pretty Good!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the spaghetti dinner to go, it was pretty good, great breadsticks, great side salad! I got a ton of food for a very reasonable price. I really appreciated the way they packaged everything up for me so nicely. I only have one complaint...I came in around 9pm to make an order to go, the girl working was very nice, but she was the only person waiting on people. Several people came in after me so she was VERY busy, I ended not receiving the drink that I ordered and paid for. I didn't complain, the poor girl was so busy, not a big deal. Would eat here again!

• Visited September 2013