“Best Thai in Newport!”

Ranked #24 of 113 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are Located on west end of the bay front near by coast guard , Newport , Oregon. All combination of Thai food and seafood in Thai style. [ Open on Thank Giving & Christmas ]
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Ok I'll tell ya; The Thai Elephant use to be my favorite but now it's M&P! They make every thing on the menu FRESH and delicious. The owners operate the business and do a great job at making you feel welcome (relaxing music and atmosphere as well). Thank you M&P for coming to town and reviving Thai food in Newport!

There are newer reviews for M&P Authentic Thai Cuisine

Reviewed June 11, 2014

On Newport Bayfront near Coast Guard Station/West end. Well prepared Thai with lots of veggies. GF options that are very satisfying and tasty. Veggie rolls are fresh and healthy. Curries, soups, rice bowls and noodle dishes. Service can be slow but the owner is very kind and helpful!

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Quick attentive service, to our water being poured from the tabled carafe for us. Greeted upon entering with a polite bow. Lunch entrees were very reasonably priced at $8.95 and included a delicious cup of soup and two small fried honeyed croutons of sorts. My entree was the cashew dish with my choice being chicken as the protein. Rice was served on the side. The vegetables were so fresh and cooked to perfection in a wonderful sauce.I could not have been more pleased.

1  Thank Hilda0414
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

We went in for lunch. Staff was very friendly and polite. The dining area was neat and tidy. Our water came with lemon (a pet peeve of mine), but was easily and politely rectified by the staff. The meal came with a soup that I have never tried. It was nice and spicy, very good. It made me excited for my Pad Thai, but I was disappointed, as it was very bland. It was cooked perfectly, no complaints there. The Pad Thai sauce was a little sweet and pretty bland. If it had been good sauce, it would have been perfect.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We ate here two times during our weekend trip to Newport. They understood about our gluten free diet needs and were able to make us a delicious meal! We will definitely return there on our next trip to Newport.