“BIG YUMMY CONES”

Newport Candy's Ice Cream Parlour
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Newport
Reviewed October 5, 2013

What a great way to end a day on the coast. I'm a believer that an ice cream cone should look like an ICE CREAM cone, and that's exactly what you get here! Fresh ice cream, scooped into big balls and placed on the cone of your choice! They have plenty of great flavors and the girls seem to be always freindly. You definitely get more than your money's worth here! Stop in. Right at the junction of HWY101 and HWY20 heading to Corvallis!

1  Thank Judy G

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Tillamook and Dryers Ice Cream, Truffles, Chocolates, Assortment of Taffy, Cute Gifts, etc. We love the ice cream. Even the single scoop is generous every time. Been coming here for years and it is consistently good ice cream and service. Try a rum truffle in dark chocolate! Located in same parking lot as JC Market at 101 and 20 intersection

1  Thank MistyFog1
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Off the beaten path a little bit in the end of a strip mall, but a great little shop. Huge scoops of ice cream and very responsible. Very friendly girl at the counter let me try some samples and helped me decide.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Some of the restaurants serve ice cream ... so you can find it. But we decided to stop in to this ice cream parlor... with candy, chocolates, salt water taffy, and some little gift things. The two girls working greeted us cheerfully... and quickly fixed up Ken's single scoop (which was HUGE) of Pistachio Almond ... and then I asked for two scoops of Almond Praline and Chocolate Mint ... the smart young women asked me if I wanted 2 half-scoops -- or 2 big scoops. I quickly adjusted my order to 2 half-scoops (which was still bigger than Ken's)... and we really enjoyed our cones. Ken also grabbed some chocolates and some taffy for "later". The shop is set back off HWY 101 (on the west side) in a small mall... so it's a little hard to spot, but there's parking and the ice cream will take care of your cravings.