“Nice place”

Carl's Coffee In Nye Beach
Ranked #3 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Newport
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Really friendly young staff who were very accommodating. The food came hot and fast and they seem to pay attention to the quality of their ingredients. The coffee here is really good, too. A good place to stop for a quick coffee or bite to eat.

There are newer reviews for Carl's Coffee In Nye Beach

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The coffee shop closes at 4 pm, but staff is shutting down at 3 pm. When I came for coffee at 3 o'clock the house bland carafe was empty. The staff was rather unwilling to make a fresh pot of coffee. When I finally had a cup of coffee, they were rudely reminding us that we had to leave because they were closing down. No matter whether the coffee or any other products are good or not, I do not like to be treated like that and I am not going back there ever.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

good coffee! I wish they were open in the evenings! I would find an excuse to walk my dog more if I had hot cocoa or decaf coffee or tea from there to energize or warm the hands while walking on the beach!

Reviewed April 1, 2014

The staff were very friendly and make a great latte made from locally roasted beans. They also have a large selection of teas.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We had coffee and pastries here this morning. Both were great! The staff was friendly and attentive. Always a favorite when we're in Nye Beach.