“Worst Subway I have ever been to!”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #88 of 113 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Went here and ordered a veggie sandwich. When I asked if I could have extra olives, I was told their protocol is 6 per footlong. I told her that I would pay extra and she said it wasn't an option. I have to deal with what they are willing to put on my sandwich without the options of extras. I have been to dozens of Subways and have never had this issue. Not what I picture when I go to a Subway.

3  Thank CNB07

Reviewed January 23, 2013

it was what one expects that's about it. nothing special nothing horrible just average. Disinterested staff plugging away at their no doubt minimum wage job. Giving the obligatory smile. It fed the tummy gave a place to pee without delaying the travel time alot.

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Subways are usualy cheap, decent and fast. Not this one. The gal at the drive thru was slow and bitter. I asked for unswetened tea, I got a bottle of 210 calorie sweented tea. Which I didn't discover until down the road. Like Joe Pesci sez, "they screw you in the drive-thru".
There meat on my sandwhich was minimul at best. Lots of lettuce, not much else. Coupled with the attitude and order screw-up, I say keep going.
Try the one in Waldport, very clean and friendly and above par sandwhiches for a Subway. Even the one in Walmart is better and friendlier. They are about 25cents more but way better.
Let me know if this was helpful. ENJOY

3  Thank Ratfink2u
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This Subway tops 'em all. Quality food and friendly service! Try the Chicken breast on flat bread! Sandwich artists creating masterpieces!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

We were staying in Newport and looking for a quick, healthy breakfast. We have eaten at many Subway restaurants and the quality is always consistent. Not here. First,this restaurant is very dirty,like disgustingly dirty. My husband went there at 8 am on a Saturday, and they were out of egg whites until Tuesday. Tuesday, really!!! They had no cream for the coffee and begrudgingly opened a milk to give us some. The dirty restaurant coupled with the lack of fresh ingredients and the extremely bad service makes this place a big zero. Subway has such a high standard, but this place is not worth stopping at.

3  Thank coffeelady20936