We stayed at Starfish Point in April, 2013 and could not have had a better time. Mangement could not have been friendlier or more attentive to our needs. The room was awesome and the view was incredible. The amenities were better than expected. The quality of our sleep could not have been better because of the comfortable bed, nice linens and the sound of the ocean coming in the open door that lead out onto our private deck. We enjoyed a BBQ on the common area deck and walks on the beautiful beach which was a short trip down a steep but well maintained stairway. If you are looking for a quiet, secluded place on the Oregon Coast, I highly recommend the Starfish Point Condos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our luxury condo style units on the Oregon Coast overlooking Agate Beach and the Yaquina Headlands, your home away from home, can be rented for the night, a week, or more. Our condo's are all 2 bedrooms; king bed master suite with giant Jacuzzi tub, Queen bed guest room on a separate floor, 2 bathrooms, gas fireplaces, sitting areas, decks, bbq's, Captains alcoves, fully equipped kitchens by a foodie, all with amazing views! We have only six beautiful condo's all with unobstructed Ocean and Agate Beach views! Our private Beach access is illuminated at night and our beautiful gardens and fire pit with all the fixin's for S'mores make our location a great base camp to see the many State Parks and other sites in the Newport area. Come enjoy this quiet setting, perfect for families, or that romantic getaway. "Come as our guests, leave as our friends." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and Hotel.de so you can book your Starfish Point Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starfish Point Condos Hotel Newport
- Starfish Point Condos Newport, Oregon