La Quinta Inn in Newport had all the basics and a little more. It was very clean and quiet. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The best part was that they allow dogs and cats with no charge (yay!) and were situated just a couple of blocks from delicious home-style diners and fish markets. The Inn is also just a couple of blocks from antique stores and a fudge factory. It's technically in the "aquarium district," which besides an aquarium includes several shops where you can blow your own glass treasures.
The one draw-back is that it's not in the nicest part of Newport and you have to drive over a bridge to get to the heart of town. It's situated right next to the highway. But if you're just looking for an affordable and clean place to stay with your dog - then this place is pretty awesome.
Although I didn't use it - they have a nice indoor pool and hot tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indoor Swimming Pool open March thru December. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Newport Hotel Newport
- La Quinta Hotel Newport
- La Quinta Newport
- Newport La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Newport Oregon