We reserved an Oceanside King Room during a recent 'Oregon Coast' road trip and were very satisfied with this motel. It has a spectacular beach <although there are many others close by easier to walk on>, very quiet location, close by to Newport, and only 30 minutes from Lincoln City <Outlet Mall shopping>. The motel itself has a good pool area, is very well maintained, has an in-house restaurant & sports bar, and presents very clean. Staff are just great and couldn't of been friendlier. The room itself was a bit cramped <as was the bathroom> but had a mini-fridge and a super bed! Our main recommendation would be to clean the windows though as the view of the ocean was impeded. Judging from the blowing sand this could be a challenge! While there is a small balcony it isn't large enough to sit on. Dollies are available for luggage which is always a plus. The extra parking lot 'on top' was actually very easy to access and not an issue. WiFi worked fine in the AM and late at night but slowed down during heavy use time <7-9PM> - something that we've noticed at many motels. Our base rate was $153 which was in line for the time of year and room location. Would probably stay here again and can recommend it to others for consideration!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our rooms have been recently redecorated and new carpet as of 7/31/2013! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Best Western, Cancelon, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Agate Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Agate Beach Hotel Newport
- Best Western Newport
- Newport Best Western
- Best Western Agate Beach Inn Newport, Oregon