“Wonderful pancakes in the early morning!”
Review of Pig'n'Pancake

Pig'n'Pancake
Ranked #18 of 113 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Breakfast is our favorite meal and we were not disappointed. Pancakes, eggs and great bacon were well prepared and the coffee was good as well. Our service was freindly and attentive. Enjoyed!

There are newer reviews for Pig'n'Pancake

Reviewed September 17, 2012

If you are looking for a filling breakfast, this is the place. The eggs Benedict with dungeness crab is amazing. There were 8 people in our group- seating was not a problem & there was no wait. Some of the other things we ordered: pecan pancakes, apple crepes, strawberry cheese blintzes, pigs in a blanket- everyone was happy with what they ordered & the portions were perfect. Service was friendly & attentive. Family friendly dining. Highly recommended- we came back for "seconds".

Reviewed September 13, 2012

It is always fun to eat at the Pig'n'Pancakes on the Oregon Coast mostly because it is one of the few places I know that serves something approaching Swedish pancakes -- those buttery, eggy delights which can be topped with ligonberries and/or sugar and rolled up into tasty goodness. To be truthful, I am not Swedish -- but our neighbors when I was growing up, were -- and they often took pity on me, the poor Italian kid next door, and included me in the Sunday night pancake suppers. I would have converted if I could have! Pig'n'Pancake's version is not quite as eggy nor as buttery as Mrs. Adolphson's, but close enough! They actually ask you if you want them "soft," "medium" or "crispy" (I guess it depends on which part of Sweden you are from!) and whether you want the ligonberries on top or on the side. But what is a wonder to me is that they have them on the menu at all.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

This place was the last stop before picking up our fish at Newport Tradewinds fishing charters and driving home. They were prompt and the food quality and value were great. Huge portions so beware if you are a light eater.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

The staff was friendly. The food was mediocre, at best. I left disappointed. My kids liked the food (they ordered breakfast for lunch). You get what you pay for.