“The bed Chinese restaurant here!!”
Review of Yummy Bowl

Yummy Bowl
Ranked #38 of 111 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Phone: 541.265.8783
Description: Phone: 541.265.8783
“The bed Chinese restaurant here!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

I posted a picture,
It shows it all. Huge huge portions. I will be dreaming of this place when I get back to eastern Idaho. The food was so delicious, and inexpensive. I love how clean this place was!

2 Thank Whodamanjl

Phoenix, Oregon, United States
“Yummy Bowl Newport Oregon a Cop To Cook 5 Star”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

See my YouTube of this fantastic restaurant. I lived in Los Angeles and China town was one of my favorite haunts. Nothing beats Yummy Bowl for GREAT Lunch prices around $5.00.

554 S.W. Coast Hwy in Newport, Oregon. FRESH delicious food that will knock your socks off, and I as Cop To Cook, Guarantee it.

NO MSG is used in their cooking and that is a major plus. With a menu that is extensive, low priced and DELICIOUS!

The restaurant is clean, family owned, friendly staff.

This is superior oriental food and I re-state FRESH!!!

Check out their website http://yummybowlrestaurant.com/

See the wonderful food on my YouTube video... you will be glad you did.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank MLSprovideos
oregon
“Great Food”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great food, and friendly service. I always order the teriyaki chicken and love it.

Visited May 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Yummy & vegetarian friendly!”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

My husband & I are locals & really love yummy bowl. We eat here or get take out at least once a week. Prices are fair & servings are huge. I also like that they are vegetarian friendly & don't mind alterations. Their lunch specials are a fantastic & generous. Service has always been okay for us, but we don't like servers who interrupt your meal twenty times. Twice is perfect!

I saw the review saying "Go to Kam Meng instead" & disagree.
At Kam Meng I was told that a dish was vegetarian because there is "just a little bit of meat in it". (!!!)
Thai Elephant down the street is okay.... but I've had terrible service there. (A table of four & each entree came out about ten minutes apart. Very awkward.) Also, overpriced.

Yummy Bowl.... pretty good!

• Visited May 2012
New York, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“HORRIBLE”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

The food is insainly grose!! go to les wok and get SESAME BEEF!!!!

Visited May 2012