“We felt right at home”

Ranked #52 of 111 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Nestled inside the Rogue Ales Brewery, this two story brewpub offers a panoramic view of Yaquina Bay and the marina. You can enjoy the full line of Rogue brews, brewery tours, and 40 taps. Sunday-Thursday:11am to 9pmFriday and Saturday: 11am to 10pm
Salem, Oregon
“We felt right at home”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I took my adult son to the Rouge while we were camping at the coast for his birthday. When we went in we asked to sit at the bar. The waitress there gave us samples of beers so we could make a good decision. The atmosphere was warm, the conversation with the staff and my son was wonderful. The waitress even took pictures for us with my camera. Next time I am in Newport I will be back. Thanks for a good time.

• Visited August 2012

San Francisco, California
“Good food & ales”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Well worth looking for when in Newport. Great place to rest after spending most of the day at the aquarium.

Visited November 2012
McMinnville, Oregon
“This place is exactly what its supposed to be.”
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

It is a fun atmosphere on the oregon coast. I found the service to be pretty good considering it has been packed both times that I have been there. A good mix of seafood and brewpub food. I found that the food was pretty good as far as brewpubs go, with a little more of a family atmosphere. Overall experience no complaints. But if your in here expecting some groundbreaking cuisine experience you picked the wrong place. This place is what it is and I would gladly go back again. Make sure you take home a growler of dead guy it has always been one of my favs.

North Bonneville, Washington
“Beer good Food not so Much”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I will go again for the beer, always a pleasure to the lips, however the clam chowder was not fresh, potatoes mush, not many clams & a disappointing taste..

Visited October 2012
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent beer, great staff”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This is my third visit to the Rogue Brewery in Newport. I prefer the lounge/bar to the restaurant, but only the restaurant side was available when we visited, and I'm glad we sat there because our server, Sam, was excellent. I am always impressed with the selection of beers that Rogue has to offer. My favourite is the Double Chocolate, and I was happy to be able to purchase a few bottles on site. The taster trays are well worth the money, and our server was very helpful in selecting beer based on our preferences. For food, I had the beer and cheese soup. It was delicious, not too salty like they can be. The meat and cheese platter was less impressive. I can't remember what my husband had, but he liked it :) In three visits I have always found the staff helpful and friendly, whether ordering beer or purchasing a t-shirt. I think it's well worth the visit if you're a beer lover.

• Visited October 2012