“Amazing brunch at this hidden restaurant in a charming little town”
Review of La Maison

La Maison
Ranked #16 of 111 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Portland, Oregon
“Amazing brunch at this hidden restaurant in a charming little town”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

On my way through the Oregon Coast this weekend I happen to find this little french restaurant in a sea of touristy places. The highlight was the very popular brie omelette wrapped in prosciutto, but everything was wonderful. To start your meal, you get a complimentary treat of bananas on cream with nuts. The english muffins were homemade and fresh. After 9:00 AM the place became very busy to the point that reservations were no longer accepted. What a great find.

• Visited March 2014

Portland, Oregon
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit. Went here because of all the good reviews. We were not disappointed. They served bananas & cream before our order arrived which was a surprise and very tasty. I had the breakfast sandwich which was very tasty and my wife had the Provence omelet and she just raved about it. The service was excellent and the chef went around to each table and asked how there breakfast was which we thought was great after some of the reviews we read about his attitude. Next time we are in Newport will be back here again.

Visited March 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“wow. We waddled out of there!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Please visit this restaurant if you are in the mood for a good French breakfast! You can't go wrong and the quality is impeccable - we American service!

Seriously, the food was delicious - we had crepes and also French toast. Both were wonderful.

• Visited March 2014
Canada
“Ahhh the pastries!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick snack and lunch. Had coffees, (great),some pastries, (awesome), and a sandwich that was memorable filled with good things and full of great flavour. The chef, owner was a cheerful presence in the kitchen and so enthused about food you just want to stop in again. Love this place. Highly recommend it.

Visited February 2014
Vancouver, Washington
“Best eggs benedict with smoked salmon ever!!!!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

If u go to any breakfast spot in newport oregon make this the one. I can't speak for there lunch or dinner but by the breakfast quality I'm sure it's outstanding. One of the best meals I have ever put in my face will definitely be back next time I come. They do a dinner once a month that sounds fantastic as well I got a glance at the menu which was stashed away that included beef wellington, rack of lamb and a crab sampler platter with different variations that made me want to stay the extra week to try. Oh and they also do there own baking of bread and pastries daily!!!

1 Thank ChefJmac