“Great time”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Here on a Tuesday for a great dinner n service. Wonderful meal. Friendly. Will come back. Excellent time

Salem, Oregon, United States
“Not bad”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We went to this place which was recommended by our hotel staff. We did not realize it was more of a sports bar then a restaurant, but went anyway. Their prices were a little steep for us, but most of our food was good. I had a sirloin steak which was a little dry, but my husband had a ribeye, and really enjoyed it, so it is worth checking out if you do not mind competing with the sports on several tvs while eating dinner.

Visited January 2013
Bethel, Alaska
“Family Friendly”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This sports bar was family friendly, and very popular with the locals. It is very close to Otter Crest Inn...about a 12 minute drive. The people are friendly. We were there for the Fiesta Bowl when University of Oregon was playing Kansas State. The restaurant was full of fans of all ages. It was great. The food is very good for the price. I was always taking food home for the next day. I like that especially with the refrigerator in our room. Even though it was a full restaurant, I could still have a conversation with my husband sitting across from me. Not too noisy or rowdy...except when Oregon scored.

Visited January 2013
Medford, OR
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Have eaten dinner there but this was the first time for Breakfast. Christmas day, heading south on 101 saw they were open. Just a few people there, squeezed into one of their confining booths and ordered basic bacon/sausage and egg breakfasts. Very good, potatoes are the hand cut, large cube (not too large) with crispy edges. Eggs done fine and coffee pot on table. Reasonably priced, enjoyed it all and got us back on the road.

• Visited December 2012
Newport, Oregon
“It is better than average but not a lot better.”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Have eaten there twice. The burgers are just ok, The Prime Rib was actually pretty darn good and the veggies were well cooked. A reasonable value for the dollar...I will give it another try, the jury is out still.

Visited December 2012