“Good food!”

Dining options: Reservations
Redmond, Washington
“Good food!”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

My favorite is the Hawaiian Rice, and their chicken noodle soup is the best soup when I don't feel well. They have a very friendly staff, I think I've taken everyone I know there at least once. I also think it's better then Noodle Cafe across the street.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Bunny989

Yachats, Oregon
“usually good”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Over the years I eaten here with friends...currently about 1-2x a month. Have always enjoyed their food and sometimes stop to bring food home. Simple good Thai food

• Visited August 2014
Lewiston, Idaho
“Loved it!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I had the red curry 10 min before closing time and not only was it fresh and delicious, the staff asked me to stay as long as I needed to enjoy my food! Lovely people and great food. Restaurant was very clean inside, plus another customer dropped his quarter in one of those things filled with water and it landed right so he won - Pretty cool.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Dana K
Waldport, Oregon
“Food Poisoning 911”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Husband had a beef dish and was sick for hours!!!!! I would not recommend take out from this establishment EVER

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Kat K
Waldport, Oregon
“Wonderful, exotic, delicious food! Hot and fresh”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

If you love Thai food you will adore this place. If you haven't tried Thai yet this is a great place to give it a go. I love love love the Chicken Satay, The Moo Yang (delicious pork cooked in the most yummy sauce. I like to get the stick rice it is wonderful. Everything on the menue is good. Fried spring rolls are one of my favorite, BBQ Chicken, Tom Khai soup, Pad Thai,, you name it and it's good here! Awesome staff!!

Visited May 2014