“Favorite Thai”

Dining options: Reservations
Ashland, OR
“Favorite Thai”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I work in Newport about twice a month lately and I pretty much eat at this restaurant every night. The food is delicious, the people are friendly, and the portions provide me with lunch the following day. I love the Basil eggplant and the green curry. I am looking forward to trying other dishes.

• Visited September 2013

Yachats, Oregon
“Pad Thai!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I come here a couple times a month and order chicken pad thai, just the way I like it and it's great every time! Eat in or take out.

• Visited September 2013
washington state
“Unexptedly Tasty -- Don't Judge from the Outside”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Simple interior nothing to write home about but the food was very good from two people with extensive SE Asian travel experience. The waiter was friendly and young, and is going to Thailand for a month this December with the restaurant's owners---great family owned place, not much to look at. Great value for what was served. Recommended!

Visited September 2013
Northern Great Plains, USA
“Delicious food, friendly service”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We passed this little place driving down 101, looking for some place to eat. After a quick glance at other Tripadvisor reviews, we decided to give it a whirl. We were so glad we did! The food was excellent, with generous portions. They were able to adjust the spice level in each dish according to our individual needs. We tried the massaman curry, veggie fried rice and a sweet and sour veggie dish. They were all excellent. We will gladly be back again!

• Visited August 2013
Harper
“Great food”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Don't judge a book by its cover! This restaurant has probably seen better days. The outside looks like it could use a coat of paint and a few of the inside booths have duct tape; however, our food was delicious, the staff was fabulous and the price was even better. Three of us ate lunch and the total price was cheaper than my husband's entree at a pricier restaurant. We even had left overs! I felt very comfortable taking my three year old here.....now she is a big fan if Thai ice tea.

Visited June 2013