I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express for a single night, and sadly without time to enjoy the pool, gym or laundry.
So I only really used the bedroom/bathroom, and both were excellently equipped (fridge, microwave, safe...)
The beauty products in the bathroom were pretty standard but you can pick up anything else you may need from reception for free.
The wifi was free, fast and stable.
Breakfast is complimentary, which in theory is great, because it allows me to eat as little as I like - for instance I can go for only fruit and oatmeal without feeling like I have wasted 30 dollars on a breakfast buffet that I didn't really use - but here comes my only criticism, too. The breakfast buffet is pretty basic (for instance, the only fruit or vegetables that was available were bananas) and the single-use plates and cutlery were not compostable.
Everything else was fantastic, which is more than I can say about many hotels that cost two or three times as much.
For a five star review, I suggest adding more fresh fruit and vegetables to the breakfast buffet and implementing compost & recycling garbage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites is Newport's newest hotel. Conveniently located within walking distance from the Oregon Coast Aquarium and Rogue Brewery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Newport
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Newport Oregon