Some love soft beds. My husband and I prefer a firm matress(like those you find all over SE Asia). This Holiday Inn exp has one soft pillow, one firm pillow per person. I can't say how well I would have slept because our one year kept waking us up. There is a mini fridge and micro. There is a fan in the bathroom. the last holiday inn express I was in did not have that - strange. There is also a safe in the room that we used.
We all enjoyed the breakfast - pancakes, cereal, yogurt, banana, eggs, bacon, OJ. You could get hot tea or make some hot cocoa at any time of day. We used the pool 3 times and our 5 yr old loved that. Just your basic indoor pool(about 3 ft to 5 ft in depth) with small hot tub in the corner.
The hotel is south of the bridge, so very close to the aquarium. If you want to hear the waves at night this is not the place to go.
Overall we liked it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites is Newport's newest hotel. Conveniently located within walking distance from the Oregon Coast Aquarium and Rogue Brewery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Newport
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Newport Oregon