“Fresh and Fantastic”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Food was so fresh and tasted amazing. My husband and I went there at an off time with our 2yr and 6yr olds and the owner treated us like family. She came out with scissors to cut my 2yr olds food in bite sized pieces and we literally felt like we were being served by family. It was wonderful;)

2  Thank Crowleyfam

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Tasty food in a tiny little restaurant right smack in the middle of town. Very friendly family service (brother and sister owned/operated). A little slow to get your meal out to you, but I took that as a good thing since it was so fresh.

2  Thank dannyburrito
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

This was our third visit to the Noodle Cafe - view overlooking the harbor, decently priced menu and delicious food. This time I had the Chicken Mongolian Stir Fry, ordered extra spicy; the dish burst with flavor, was freshly cooked and had some serious heat!

Friendly owner also waits the tables.

Don't let the dour outward appearance fool you - great food and great value!

3  Thank Dave K
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Based on the reviews, my partner and I decided to try "The Noodle". What a wonderful restaurant! No "one sauce fits all" here. Each dish has it's own distinct flavor and is prepared to perfection. The veggies and seafood are perfectly cooked and seasoned with just the right spice. Our meal was so good we wanted to go back the next day, but they close on Wednesdays. Ate lunch again on Thursday on the way back to Central Oregon and wished we had more time on the coast as we would have gone back a third time. I read some of the negative reviews and all I can say is if you want a meal in a minute, go to McDonalds. This is a place we"ll always come back to.

2  Thank Suzanne M
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We got the Mongolian chicken stir fry and beef noodle soup. They were both delicious but the stir fry was outstanding. We got it all to go and I forgot the soup, the owner chased me all the way across the street to make sure I got it! I was so impressed by the overwhelming kindness of the staff! Amazing restaurant, and would highly recommend it!

3  Thank Nels0nJ