This is a Travelodge, I didn't expect much, but the bed was good with lots of pillows, the shower was for short people (under 5'6") but had good presure, the room was small but had microwave, mini fridge, iron, hair dryer, box fan, coffee pot.
I strongly suggest you get a room on the north side if you want to open the window (the exhaust fan for the restaurant next door was LOUD, That restaurant does not serve breakfast,
But the food in the hotel was ok.
The rooms are small, if you are not planning to stay more than one or two nights it is not an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newport Travelodge is a 38 room newly renovated property. Less than a mile from the city center and also less than a mile from the beach, this beautiful property offers all the modern amenities. New in 2011, pillowtop beds with either two double beds or one king bed, flat screen televisions and all new furniture. Also new carpet and drapes make our rooms cozy clean and comfortable. Be sure to stop by the lobby each morning and enjoy a continental breakfast. Your comfort is our top priority and we are anxious to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Newport Hotel Newport
- Travelodge Newport Oregon