After a big disppoinment in Lincoln City we decided to stay one night in Newport. The online reservation was fine but the people in the front was somewhat rude and unproffesional. The lady who was helping the guy in the front looks like she hates her job. No welcome nor a smile. The room was clean though because it was newly renovated but the shower was so small. Surprising that it was near the main highway but we can't hear the traffic. Over all good value for overnight stay. Stayed in 111 and 112.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newport Travelodge is a 38 room newly renovated property. Less than a mile from the city center and also less than a mile from the beach, this beautiful property offers all the modern amenities. New in 2011, pillowtop beds with either two double beds or one king bed, flat screen televisions and all new furniture. Also new carpet and drapes make our rooms cozy clean and comfortable. Be sure to stop by the lobby each morning and enjoy a continental breakfast. Your comfort is our top priority and we are anxious to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Travelodge Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Newport Hotel Newport
- Travelodge Newport Oregon