The hotel was ok right off the freeway. It was clean 2 1/2 stars or so, and we wouldn't stay here again. It overlooks a huge yard with abandoned large trailer parts and pieces. (Dirty and unpleasant) The continental breakfast was the cold stuff, pastry etc.. We passed on it and ate at a great restaurant for breakfast down the road called Pig N Pancake. (Also don't eat at the Sizzler, it was icky and food wasn't good)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newport Travelodge is a 38 room newly renovated property. Less than a mile from the city center and also less than a mile from the beach, this beautiful property offers all the modern amenities. New in 2011, pillowtop beds with either two double beds or one king bed, flat screen televisions and all new furniture. Also new carpet and drapes make our rooms cozy clean and comfortable. Be sure to stop by the lobby each morning and enjoy a continental breakfast. Your comfort is our top priority and we are anxious to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Travelodge Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Newport Hotel Newport
- Travelodge Newport Oregon