Knights Inn Newport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Newport(Newport)(Great Value!)
$139
La Quinta
$143
$161
$179
Comfort Inn Newport(Newport)(Great Value!)
$130
$110
$187
$170
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We checked in at 8:30 p.m, had our two small dogs with us so we were charged an extra $30 on top of the $60 for the room, 104, along the North side. I was horrified when I saw the carpeting in the room...owners need to tear it up and tile it or something! The musty, moldy smells were horrific! We had driven all day so we're too tired to go further but my last thought before finally going to sleep was "We're going to DIE in our sleep!" It smelled THAT bad! I refused to place a bare foot on that floor and was mortified when my dog rolled on it! The housekeeping staff needs to check the inside of the bathroom doors...our was spattered with something Brown! Totally gross and the Health Department would close it down, I am sure of that!! I got us up and out of there, still tired, at 5 a.m.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Patsy H
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We are so thankful for this hotel. The front desk is so friendly and they are very catering and caring to what you need. They took the time to find out what we were looking for and they were able to find us a room in an emergency situation that fit a group of students traveling for the break! I will recommend this hotel to anyone who is going to the coast for the night. They beach is close too! We will definitely be back to the Knights Inn!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Raiders1189
Reviewed March 5, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Very cooperative staff. We did an extended stay due and staff was willing to work with us in any way necessary. Convenient location. Rooms were clean and quiet. The windows were a little drafty, but not very cold here so not a bid deal.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MisterED57
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The Knights Inn is clearly an old building. They use old style door locks. The rooms look a little like you've stepped back into a time portal. However, once you make your reservation and get there, the managers make sure you have a comfortable, helpful, and charming stay. This is about as much luxury as I would expect at $60 a night. But it's like staying with a close family member you're really comfortable with staying with. I had an awesome experience and would stay here again for sure.

Room Tip: We booked a queen bed online and then when we get there they offered us a king room that was available for no upgrade fee. It was very nice of them!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple