“Bomb! Booooooom”
Review of Savory Cafe & Pizzeria - CLOSED

Savory Cafe & Pizzeria
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Healthy
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Wonderful, fresh, local ingredients, and made to order foods. We offer appetizers, salads, sandwiches, fish tacos, specialty dinners and the best pizza in town. Delivery available, Family Friendly, WiFi. Open 11-9 with live music Tues, Thur, Fri, and Saturday nights and Sunday day. Come on down for the BEST meal there is in Nye Beach.(541) 574-9365 526 NW Coast Street in Newport, Oregon.
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Love the games on the tables and the kids corner was great!!! The wifi wasbt workin right so they gave me a free desert!!! The sex on the beach pitcher is priceless !!! Must come here! Oh and the pizza is bomb.com

2  Thank Zdawggie

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I went here for lunch based on all the positive reviews on TripAdvisor. I ordered the spicy fish tacos. They weren't even remotely spicy. In fact they were totally bland, almost flavorless. The rice and beans that came with the meal were just canned black beans( barely seasoned) and plain white rice. I paid 12 or 13 dollars for this. The worst part was that the 2 fish tacos were very, very small. It was more like an appetizer portion. There are lots of great restaurants in Nye Beach, this doesn't happen to be one of them.

3  Thank Donna Marie R
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Stopped in for a quick lunch...had a salad and split a personal size pizza (Margherita) with my wife. Salad greens were fresh and clean tasting...lightly candied walnuts...tasted like it was fresh made for us. The Margherita pizza smacked with good garlic flavor, tomatoes, and fresh basil. The crust was light...it was delicious. Good menu options here...will definitely be back when we are in the Newport area.

1  Thank AndyL32
Reviewed August 6, 2012

The tzatziki in my gyro just tasted like yoghurt, and my husband's "spicy" dish was hardly so. Service was friendly and prompt until we needed the bill.

2  Thank laurascudder
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I love this place. Service was amazing! Pizza was awesome! Everything about this place was great. The owner made us feel special and the staff was awesome!

1  Thank blh7065