Little Creek Cove
$143
La Quinta Inn & Suites Newport(Newport)(Great Value!)
$139
La Quinta
$161
$179
Comfort Inn Newport(Newport)(Great Value!)
$130
$170
Priceline
The Whaler(Newport)(Great Value!)
$110
All reviewsmurphy bedoregon coastfull kitchenduck pondstudio roomsand dunescomforts of homeoffice staffbeach accesstwo storyour favorite placegreat viewdining tablehome away from homenewport areawe've stayedgas fireplace
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I cannot say enough positive things about Little Creek Cove, I don't know how anyone can ever give this place a negative review. I have been coming here since I was little and it has always been a special place to me. This is such a unique property and costs about the same as the run of the mill hotels on the beach but offers so much more. The beach right outside the condos is perfect and the location is only minutes from town yet far enough away to enjoy a peaceful stay on the Oregon Coast. The rooms have full kitchens so we grabbed some groceries at the nearby Fred Meyer and enjoyed meals on the deck. We stayed in one of the studio rooms with the murphy bed and it was perfect for me and my fiance, it is very clean and very well appointed. The gentleman at the front desk, I wish I could remember his name, was so pleasant and helpful. We were driving in from Montana and weren't sure if we would make it before the front desk closed for the night. We called and he offered to put our keys under the mat in case we were late. We ended up getting there before he left for the night but it was nice to know that they were willing to go the extra mile for guests. We were in room 110, and it was a little off to the right of the complex, which offered a decent view of the ocean but if you stay try to get one of the ones in the middle because they have the best view of the sea. I will most certainly be back and hopefully for a longer stay. I am so glad that this place is still around and every time I go I get the best service and get to stay in such an amazing quiet place. Thank you!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great and each one unique. The ones in the middle of the complex are closest to the parking lot and offer the best view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
LittleCreekCove, Front Desk at Little Creek Cove, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for the awesome review!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I was impressed with the place. The condo that were in (109) was very nice and clean. Quiet and peaceful place to stay. Love the sand dunes and we can have a bonfire in between those dunes. The only thing that I was hoping was to see the sunset from my porch, we were kind of in the back. It was an ocean view but we can't see the sunset nor the sunrise. Hoping to get the the front unit next year. I will deffinitely coming back to this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
LittleCreekCove, Front Desk Agent at Little Creek Cove, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you very much for your recent review. We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and had fun on the beach with our Summer sand dunes. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and having you stay in one of our other units to watch the sunsets and sunrises.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Our stay at Little Creek Cove was perfect. The condo was nice, well equipped, quiet, and pleasant. The setting was secluded and private yet only a few minutes to Newport for meals and entertainment. We'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
LittleCreekCove, Front Desk at Little Creek Cove, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We loved our visit to Little Creek Cove. The location perfect, nearby stores and shops and short distance to the marina. The two bedroom condo was perfect for my husband and I and my mother in law. The location near Newport, but north end of town where its quiet. We took advantage of the wi-fi and long walks on the beach, right outside the door. We'll be back! :)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Glad to hear you will be back!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Little Creek Cove is a place where one can go to relax and enjoy the Oregon coast view. Our studio condo was located on the bottom floor with a lovely balcony overlooking the green space, pond, and ocean. It was cozy but needs to be updated; in particular the old carpeting. There is beach access but during this time there were huge sand dunes between the units and the ocean. Also, there are a lot of up and down stairs to the condos. Additionally, Little Creek Cove would not be ideal for young children as I think they would need a lot of supervision in and around these units.

1  Thank rivendellCO

Thank you for your comments.