“My favorite chinese food on the Oregon coast by far.”
Review of Lee's Wok

Lee's Wok
Ranked #41 of 116 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Worst service ever however the food is amazingly good.awesome value and large portions with plenty to take home for a midnight snack.great little casino to,won $700 my last time there.all in all local favorite.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

The food was great, the service was good... and portions are HUGE! If you aren't that hungry.. or even if you are, you can probably get away with splitting an entree with someone if you do so wish! We ordered what we thought was a good amount of food, and they brought us HUGE servings. The food was hot and very tasty! Will go back when I am in Newport!

Reviewed May 2, 2011

My husband and I go here regularly. We can't get enough. Some of the food is Americanized Chinese food but it's the best Americanized Chinese food I've ever had. We order egg flower soup (yum!), sweet pork low mien, and hot szechuan beef every time. They give you wayyyy too much food, but we like it because then we can pack up and save some for the next day.
Their service is getting a bad rap because everyone reviewing is a visitor and have no idea that these people work super hard around the clock! Locals love Lee's Wok! When they left for China for about a week, their fist night back, there was a line out the door, we missed them! I wouldn't recommend ordering take out though, i think their in house customers are first priority.
Defiantly try them :D

Reviewed September 19, 2010

It's been two years since my last review, and we continue to eat at Lee's Wok quite often.

- The food is very good.
- The service is fine.
- The prices are still very reasonable.
- The portions are still large.
- They never fuss at special requests, and still no MSG in anything.
- It's still a favourite of many locals!

The only real change is that now they have a full liquor license, so you can enjoy your favorite cocktail.

We'll keep eating here :-)

2  Thank half-Brit
Reviewed February 2, 2010

This restaurant has the best Chicken Low Mein Noodles!