The view was great. Even though no complimentary breakfast the breakfast cafe onsite was quick and good.
The room was old, a little bit of mold near the ceiling of the bathroom, and the TV was small (but I didn't spend more than 1 night so who really cares). The biggest frustration was being over charged 5.00. I had to call and explain my case to the desk agent. They did fix it without too much headahce and not a really major deal (just the principle of the matter).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin your Oregon Coast excursion with a stay at the full service Shilo Inn Suites Oceanfront Hotel in Newport. This ocean front hotel features 179 beautifully appointed guestrooms, each with a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean, south jetty and to the north, the Yaquina Head Lighthouse. Children 17 and under always stay free with an adult at Shilo Inns. Dogs welcome with nominal fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shilo Inn Hotel Oceanfront
- Shilo Inn Newport
- Newport Shilo Inn
- Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Newport Oregon