This wonderful gem greeted us (with very good discount vouchers for the restaurant), after a long drive from Washington State. Our room looked out onto the ocean and the long sandy beach, who needs a TV with this to look at? With a window seat in the restaurant and the glorious sun setting above the sea with waves gently rolling onto the long sandy beach - this was a little piece of heaven. Breakfast was in separate building next door, and, was wonderful. The service in the hotel and both restaurants was very good. It was a short walk to Nye Beach from the hotel. The port of Newport is well worth a visit too. It is a lively working port. The seals like to lounge on the pontoons. The shops are eclectic, with a good range to suit everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin your Oregon Coast excursion with a stay at the full service Shilo Inn Suites Oceanfront Hotel in Newport. This ocean front hotel features 179 beautifully appointed guestrooms, each with a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean, south jetty and to the north, the Yaquina Head Lighthouse. Children 17 and under always stay free with an adult at Shilo Inns. Dogs welcome with nominal fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shilo Inn Hotel Oceanfront
- Shilo Inn Newport
- Newport Shilo Inn
- Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Newport Oregon