Stayed one night because of the view. Rates on Expedia stated rooms were $110. When we checked in we were told, rather condescendingly, that the rooms would be $160-$175 total with taxes and fees. Realize that oceanfront views are expensive but after we had been there two hours and the fog rolled in and we couldn't even see the beach( not the management's fault) we were then faced with spending the evening in a very outdated room with a 15year old TV with snowy reception and a very hard bed. Needless to say, we went for pizza and beer and headed on down the road the next day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin your Oregon Coast excursion with a stay at the full service Shilo Inn Suites Oceanfront Hotel in Newport. This ocean front hotel features 179 beautifully appointed guestrooms, each with a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean, south jetty and to the north, the Yaquina Head Lighthouse. Children 17 and under always stay free with an adult at Shilo Inns. Dogs welcome with nominal fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shilo Inn Hotel Oceanfront
- Shilo Inn Newport
- Newport Shilo Inn
- Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Newport Oregon