Check in was painfully slow, the clerk was easily distracted by a ringing phone and other co-workers. Room was large, but carpet was old and had a large folded crease running the length of the room which could easily be a safety issue. Towels were on a rack inside the shower which was just bizarre. Great view as it is right on the ocean. With 4 buildings, hopefully the other rooms are better quality, and maybe we just got an older and shabbier room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin your Oregon Coast excursion with a stay at the full service Shilo Inn Suites Oceanfront Hotel in Newport. This ocean front hotel features 179 beautifully appointed guestrooms, each with a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean, south jetty and to the north, the Yaquina Head Lighthouse. Children 17 and under always stay free with an adult at Shilo Inns. Dogs welcome with nominal fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shilo Inn Hotel Oceanfront
- Shilo Inn Newport
- Newport Shilo Inn
- Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Newport Oregon