My family and I stayed at the shilo a few times about two years ago and loved it. We just got back from a stay there and were more than disappointed. There were no free cookies, fruit, or even popcorn anymore. the rooms were OK but not even complementary lotions. The TV remote only worked half the time, the chairs in the pool area were limited to 4 and they were broken. The vending machines ate more of the money than it gave product. The front-desk never answered the phone. For the price you have to pay we were upset that they didn't even provide a small Continental breakfast of any kind
Over all I truly think that we payed way to much for the rooms and didn't get any complimentary anything!! We will not be staying here again.
We will be staying at another place from now on. I know for a fact that I can get a way better deal with the free amenity's for a way lower price without giving up the quality we deserve!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin your Oregon Coast excursion with a stay at the full service Shilo Inn Suites Oceanfront Hotel in Newport. This ocean front hotel features 179 beautifully appointed guestrooms, each with a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean, south jetty and to the north, the Yaquina Head Lighthouse. Children 17 and under always stay free with an adult at Shilo Inns. Dogs welcome with nominal fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shilo Inn Hotel Oceanfront
- Shilo Inn Newport
- Newport Shilo Inn
- Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Newport Oregon