We stayed here two nights ago. We were passing through town while on our West Coast trip. We didn't have reservations anywhere in town, and remembered reading about the ESI on TA. We pulled into the parking garage below the hotel and were amazed by the beautiful ocean view.
We were able to get a really good deal as a walk-in with AAA. Our suite (#120) was pretty awesome; it was very clean, had a fireplace, a wet bar, mini-fridge, microwave, K-cup coffee maker, a balcony with breathtaking ocean views and, best of all, a ceiling fan above the bed. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Everything was first class. I was really worried about the location of our room since it was directly across the hall from the elevator, vending and ice machines, as well as directly above the parking garage; but there was hardly any noticeable noise.
In the lobby, they were serving salmon chowder from 5-7pm and cookies beginning at 8pm - it was very welcoming. The staff was very friendly.
Breakfast was really exceptional. Bacon, eggs, waffles, biscuits & gravy, assorted cereals, yogurt, fruit, oatmeal, assorted juices, milk & coffee were all on the buffet.
The only negative thing I could say is that the toilets seem to operate off of a vacuum-based system, similar to an airplane. It is pretty loud when flushed and this was really the only sound that transferred between rooms.
I would definitely stay here again and would recommend this hotel without hesitation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy the warmth and quiet comfort of the Elizabeth Street Inn with all oceanfront rooms. Ideal for couples, families and even limited dog friendly rooms for you and your four legged best friend. Located high on a bluff overlooking the beach, the Elizabeth is within walking distance of distinctive dining, galleries and shopping of historic Nye Beach, the Newport Performing Arts Center, an historic lighthouse and miles of Oregon's pristine beaches and tide pools. The Oregon Coast Aquarium, golf, fishing and many other area atrractions are close by.Just a few things you can expect from the Elizabeth Street Inn, all oceanfront rooms with a fireplace and balcony. Complimentary hot breakfast buffet, seasonal smoked salmon chowder appetizer, nightly fresh baked cookies in our lobby at night. Indoor oceanfront salt water pool, jacuzzi spa and exercise room. Meeting room, business service center and complimentary wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Elizabeth Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Street Hotel Newport
- Elizabeth Street Newport
- Elizabeth Inn Newport Oregon
- Elizabeth Street Inn Newport, Oregon