“Mucho Deliciouso”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Ha...can you tell I don't speak Spanish? I totally LOVE LOVE LOVE their hard tacos, carne asada, of course! The beans are delicious as well. A lot of people come here just for the yummy looking breads and pastries in their bakery display! They do not have fountain drinks...some kind of weird Mexican koolaid stuff, but they do offer bottles and cans of soda. Their green sauce is amazing and I pour it on! You won't be disappointed with the food. The employees are friendly and the atmosphere is ok...it can get a bit warm and stuffy in there. I definitely recommend this for some great Mexican food!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I was thrilled to find this authentic Mexican bakery and restaurant in Newberg, Oregon while on a wine tasting vacation! I've traveled extensively in Mexico, and even lived and taught at a university there for a semester (Pachuca, Hidalgo). This restaurant is the real deal! I had the BEST homemade menudo and flour tortillas, accompanied by fabulous chips and salsa fresca. The perfect start to a day of wine tasting! The restaurant is also very colorful and festive, with a wonderful ambiance of Mexico.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I almost didn't come in, I've been disappointed so many times in US fake Mexican food....I am so glad I took the chance. Spotlessly clean, nice music playing (but not blasting) and thank goodness no TV. BEST posole ever, super-fresh corn tortillas. And delicious bakery treats, I filled a bag for home after tasting one.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Have only eaten pastries here - nice, authentic Mexican pastries. Recommend.
Hope to get back and try out the meals soon.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

This is our go to for take out tamales and pastries. We get the pork tamales for dinner and pastries for the next morning. My husband loves the burrito.