All reviews george fox university indoor pool hot tub and sauna wine country breakfast room biscuits and gravy waffles willamette valley place to stay hard boiled eggs sitting area wine tasting central location parking lot best westerns nice stay one night stay
Reviewed May 26, 2015

I was concerned after reading some negative reviews but I was very happy with my choice of booking the Best Western Newberg Inn. The rooms were spacious and clean and the hotel is centrally located to wine country. That is why we chose this property. The only negative experience we had was our room was on the second level and the hallways were strongly deodarized with a powdery scent. It really bothered my asthma so I let the management know of my concerns. She did let maintenance know and told me he will unplug the batteries. I still did notice the scent during my 3 day stay but it wasn't as strong.
The breakfast was tasty with some fruit choices like bananas, oranges and apples.
The parking lot had a lot of space and I did notice a patch of lawn with surrounding trees past the lot that is very private. I would suggest adding a fire pit and some chairs and tables for guests who want to enjoy a little bit of Oregon outdoors! ;)
I would totally recommend the Best Western Newberg Inn and would stay there again in the near future!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
38135, General Manager at Best Western Newberg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2015

Hi Deirdreanne,

Thank you for taking out time and letting us know how we are doing at the property. Your suggestion is highly appreciated and will work towards it.

We really appreciate your business and looking forward to see you again in near future.

Reviewed May 25, 2015

Have stayed here when my son attended George Fox University, so this was my first and only choice when my family was in Newberg for his wedding. Hoped to have rooms for everyone on first floor for my 87 year old mom, but that didn't work out. Wish there was an elevator. The staff was willing to work with us. The breakfast was great. Loved having an adjoining room at the top of the stairs. Overall, a great stay for a wonderful family event!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
38135, General Manager at Best Western Newberg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2015

Hi

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.Sorry we do not have elevator and due to busy time could not honor the request for 3 rooms on same floor.

Thank you for understanding and looking forward to see you during your next visit.

Reviewed May 13, 2015

This is a decent Best Western in comparison to others I have stayed in. Everything was clean, the breakfast was delicious, it was central to everything else you would need I.E. gas, food, small item shopping, medications. I was overall very happy with the stay. The only two complaints I have is the bed was way too firm for my liking. I was able to get some rest overall, but not as much as I would have liked, so if you don't like very firm beds, perhaps look somewhere else. Also, and this is a very minor complaint, the internet at times felt slow and would occasionally drop connection, this most likely is the internet providers problem and not the hotels, but still became an issue one or twice. Otherwise everything else was perfect.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
38135, General Manager at Best Western Newberg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2015

Hi David

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We are in process of updating our wifi and the updates will be completed very soon. Sorry our pillow top mattress was not to your satisfaction.

We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed May 11, 2015

The room was very clean, and spacious. The was a microwave, small refrig, coffee maker and a blow dryer. Loved the soap dispenser, one in the shower too. There was a nice area for pets to play and run. We will definitely stay here again when we are in Newberg. Perfect location.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
38135, General Manager at Best Western Newberg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2015

Thank you Steve for taking out time to let us know how your stay at Best Western Newberg Inn, Newberg, Oregon.

We highly appreciate and thank you for the business. Looking forward to serve you during your next visit to Newberg Inn.

Reviewed May 2, 2015

Apart from noise from the road outside, there were no problems with my stay. Really good breakfast (frittatas!). Bring a swimsuit for the pool and hot tub. The check-in service was friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
38135, General Manager at Best Western Newberg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2015

Hi Laura,