Best Western Newberg Inn
$112
$110
HolidayInn.com
Priceline
All reviewsgeorge fox universityindoor poolhot tub and saunawine countrybreakfast roombiscuits and gravyplace to staywine tastingwillamette valleyfirst floorhard boiled eggsyogurtnice stayparking lotwe've stayedone night staydefinitely stay here again
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Loved the room, it was nice and big, wish i could have stayed longer. Everything was super clean, and ready to go. We even had a hot tub in our room. Talk about going the extra mile. And just because i was a rewards member they bumped me up in my room.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
38135, Manager at Best Western Newberg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear Kelsi

Thank you for taking out and letting us know how we are doing at the property. We highly appreciate your business and would love to have you again at our property during your next visit.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Stayed here in Newberg since it was cheaper than McMinville to visit the museum and waterpark. The rate was great, however the room was less than average. My bathroom walls had pubic hairs noticeably visible and long black hair all over the bath tub. None of which was from me- I was travelling with my 5 year old son and disgusted by this. They offered to move us rooms after we had already settled and it was evening time, I refused and someone came to spray the tub down. There is no insulation between rooms, you can hear snoring and TV noise from rooms next door, the room doors constantly slamming and shaking the walls and people walking above sound likes a heard of elephants. Breakfast was free - but nothing special, coffee was flavored water, hot item was gross and bagels wet. No plans to ever stay here again, room was gross and I would put it up there with a motel comparison.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
38135, General Manager at Best Western Newberg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear Mrs Thompson

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay. We try our best to give best experience to all our guest during their stay at Newberg Inn. We get our breakfast delivery three times a week as its summer and busy time for us sorry you didnot relish our breakfast menu which we alter every day for variety.
Our property is 15 years old and we just finished our project of best western design excellence program by renovating guest room wall color, vanity of bathroom, light fixtures, mattress - pillowtop and A/C.
Our guest room are inspected by housekeeping supervisor every day stay over or check out however, we apologize that you found hair in bath tub after taking shower. Upon your request front desk offered to change your room but you opted for getting it clean for the stay. Thank you for the gesture and we highly appreciate your business.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

As the title indicates, this is just a nice clean, well priced place to stop for a night. Good sized rooms with comfortable beds. Quiet location off Hwy 99. Excellent, safe parking. Found the
Breakfast offering to be a little weak.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
38135, General Manager at Best Western Newberg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2014

We highly appreciate your business and by telling us how we are doing at the property gives us chance to improve the quality of service we can provide in future. We have vide range of breakfast items with change of menu on alternate day. Sorry it was not to your expectations will work towards it with more alternate options . Thank you for reviewing us. Hope to see you again when you are in town.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I have stayed here on numerous occasions and after staying in a different hotel and switching to Best Western, it was a sigh of relief for me. The room was nicely appointed with modern furnishings and bedding. It was very clean. During the day, it allowed a lot of light in, which I appreciated. AND...I wasn't burning up the whole time I was there, unlike other hotels when I had to have the air on in mid-winter just to be comfortable. The other plus that I appreciated, was that my pets were allowed and were not a problem during my extended stay. Thank you Best Western for finally making me feel at home!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
38135, Manager at Best Western Newberg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Thank you Sue for staying with us and feeling comfortable. We appreciate your business and looking forward to see you again.

503-537-3000

Reviewed June 12, 2014

My husband and I stayed here two nights as we toured the Willamette Valley wine country. It is centrally located to all the little towns in the area. The room was above average for a typical hotel room. We appreciated the frig and microwave. The breakfast was good. I would definitely stay at this hotel again as its a good value for the price.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PaulaDenver2014
38135, General Manager at Best Western Newberg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear Paula

We appreciate your business. Thank you and will see you again when you are in town.

503-537-3000