The DreamGiver's Inn
Best Western Newberg Inn(Newberg)(Great Value!)
$113
$111
Travelocity
$110
HolidayInn.com
All reviewswine countrywillamette valleywine tastingmile loopbreakfast was deliciousbeautiful deckrocking chairs on the front porchentire housecommon areas areown bathroomother guestsfire pitnight staypleasant stayfresh fruitwineriessheets
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My husband and I spent 2 nights at The Dreamgiver's Inn in August 2013. Becasue of our late booking, we stayed in 2 different rooms. Both rooms were comfortable but elegantlly decorated. Trust has a private bath across the hall. The second night we stayed in a room not listed on the website (I'm told it is an "overflow room"). It is a converted garage with a large living space, bedroom, BR, dining area. It is a more private space and had plenty of lounging around space. The Inn is located outside Newberg in a peaceful setting with great views. The big front porch is a great destination in itself! Linda is an exceptional host with a great sense of humor and easy going nature. She is willing to share her knowledge of the area and even made sure we had dinner reservations (Recipe - delicious). Breakfast was outstanding. As we had a couple of extra hours on the morning of our flight, we asked Linda for ideas for the immediate area. She suggested some very local wineries (all within a few minutes drive of the inn). Beckham Family Estate happened to be open and we were treated to some tasty Pinot Noir. They are a small family winery with a great story and delicious wines. When staying at Dreamgiver's, don't miss the great, small wineries just around the corner. Dreamgiver's and Beckham was a wonderful way to end our time in Oregon.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the DreamGiver's Inn last week - it was a beautiful property with an amazing view. Linda made us feel right at home and her breakfasts were excellent! The Inn is perfectly located and a short drive to many of the vineyards in the area. The rooms were comfortable and there is a basket of amenities in case you forgot anything. I also enjoyed the delicious scones and coffee cakes that were available. This is a smaller B&B, so you get a chance to know some of the guests - it was a nice time. I would highly recommend the DreamGiver's Inn to anyone visiting Newburg and the Oregon Wine Country.

Room Tip: We had the Faith room with beautiful views and a private bath. It is located at the end of the hall, which is nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband and I decided on an impromptu trip to the Willamette Valley for our 10-year anniversary. I saw The DreamGiver's Inn in a magazine and looked online--booked. I was so disappointed. I sent an email to the DreamGiver's Inn asking whether someone would contact me if there was a last minute cancellation, because we fell in love with the pictures from the magazine and website and just HAD to stay there (our second choice, the Allison Inn, was also booked). Linda emailed me back that day and told me that she has a lower level that she rarely rents out during the summer (it's partly a converted garage, so in the summers it can get hot), but that my circumstance was such that she wanted to offer it to me. Let's just say it was perfect! And bigger than most of my college apartments! Yes, it did get warm in July during the heat of the day, but we were out traversing the wineries until about 4:30 p.m. when we'd come back for our daily nap--so we just informed Linda about what time we'd be back, and she'd ensure the a/c was cranked (it was so freezing, but so comfy in the bed under the ultra soft covers and sheets!) and cooled before we arrived. The food was great (veggie & egg casserole, fruit, turkey sausage the first day and french toast, fruit, turkey bacon the second). The only complaint we'd have is that she only makes one pot of coffee--and at 7 a.m. So by the time we got to breakfast--9:45 a.m.--the coffee was cold. Awesome views, perfect location, great place. Will definitely book there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
DreamGiversInn, Owner at The DreamGiver's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thanks for the great review! I'm so sorry about the "cold" coffee and was not aware of it or definitely would have brewed a fresh hot pot!! I do generally brew several pots of coffee throughout the morning so not sure what happened this time and will be sure to pay closer attention from now on.

I hope to see you again sometime in the future...and will be sure to have a HOT cup of coffee for you to enjoy with your breakfast!! : )

Linda

Reviewed July 30, 2013

My wife and I recently attended the International Pinot Noir Celebration in McMinnville and were looking for a place to stay. We saw a number of recommendations on TripAdvisor for the DreamGiver's Inn and were immediately sold. What a beautiful property! And Linda, the host, couldn't have made us feel more welcome. We stayed in the "Faith" room, which has a private bath. The room was elegant and had everything one could possibly want, including his/hers robes. I would highly recommend DGI to anyone looking for a temporary home away from home in Oregon's Willamette Valley.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank SteveK_MN_12
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Linda was a fantastic host and greeted us as we arrived. She immediately made us feel at home. The house was traditional with modern touches. Many areas to seclude yourself from others if you wish to have privacy. Our room (courage) was spacious with a window seat and our own private bathroom. No tv which we weren't quite use to but it made for a more peaceful stay. We would highly recommend this b&b to anyone looking for something secluded and different from your typical hotel stay. And breakfast was impeccable at a round table seating 8. It was nice to take in the winery conversation and learn which ones we should visit.

• Stayed: July 2013
DreamGiversInn, Owner at The DreamGiver's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing you again when you need a little respite to the Oregon Wine Country.

Linda