“The crew was excellent. The flight was...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Vista Balloon Adventures

Vista Balloon Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Hot Air Balloon Scenic flights from Newberg, Oregon. Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from April 1 through October 15, weather permitting, in addition to Wednesdays in August. Plan on spending 3 hours with us! Your flight is about one hour followed by a catered sparkling brunch.
“The crew was excellent. The flight was...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2010

The crew was excellent. The flight was amazing; we even touched the river for a quick splash and dash ( no, my feet didn't get wet.). Lastly, the breakfast after the flight was devilishly good. ( fruit, french cheeses and local cheeses, champane, oarnge juice, breakfast burritos, and a secret dessert that you will have to come and find out what it is; I can't give all the adventure away!
What a blast, my wife and I highly sudgest you make reservations and take to the sky with VistaBalloon.com.

Lake Oswego, Oregon
“A heavenly experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2010

I took my first hot air balloon ride this past Saturday and I can hardly wait to take my next one - with Vista Balloon Adventures. I've never encountered a more knowledgeable or supportive staff! I was a bit apprehensive but several staff members sensed it and helped me get over it. The flight was incredibly beautiful. The view went all the way to Mt. Rainier in Seattle! We did a "splash and dash" when the pilot actually put the basket into the Willamette River for a few minutes. Our takeoffs and landings were gentle as a feather landing on a flat surface. Our pilot was so accomplished that he played the fire controls like a pipe organ - a touch here, a touch here. You must try Vista for your first balloon ride and you'll be hooked for life! Oh , and I can't fail to mention the champagne brunch we were treated to after we landed. A toast to future flights and then delicious food served under a cloudless, blue sky. Perfect ending to a perfect morning.

Tigard, Oregon
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Peaceful and Beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2010

This is one of the most refreshing peaceful and beautiful trips I have ever been blessed to take ,I reccommend for everyone that enjoys life and all its Beauty , this trip is the icing on the cake .

Vancouver, Washington
“AN AWESOME - AMAZING - REPEATABLE EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2010

Our balloon event yesterday was so much fun for us. From the beginning reservation to the post-flight meal, the experience with Vista owners, pilots, and crew was a very professional and positive experience. I had been told that I would not have any issues with either my fear of heights or motion sickness during the flight. There was absolutely no motion in the basket to even be concerned about. You just float with the wind and don't even know it's blowing until you start recognizing how much of the Newberg area you truly are seeing. I did not test the heights issue much but did glance down a couple of times due to excitement of seeing something on the ground. No problems.

If you have been putting off a balloon adventure, don't wait. Vista is a great company and the pilots really know what they are doing. Thanks Rod and all at Vista!

Troutdale, Oregon
“great time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2010

We took my son for a balloon ride for his 16th birthday. Everything went very smoothly from the time we booked our reservation to the time we took off. The flight was excellent, the champagne brunch after was really nice and the staff was friendly. My son left his jacket behind and they mailed it back to us before we even knew it was missing!