“Had a blast, so worth the money.”

Vista Balloon Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Hot Air Balloon Scenic flights from Newberg, Oregon. Morning flights from Friday through Monday from April 1 through October 15, weather permitting. Plan on spending 3 hours with us! Your flight is about one hour followed by a catered gourmet brunch.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

What a way to spend my 32nd birithday high in the skies over wine country. The morning was wonderful. Easy and organized check in process, wonderful pictures, funny pilot, safe landing and an absolutly amazing brunch made for one very special morning. I highly recomend you do this even if you are scared of heights (like me)!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

My husband and I chose Vista Balloon for our wedding, and they were wonderful! Roger piloted our balloon and was a great addition to our small ceremony. The volunteer chase crew were great as well. The breakfast and champagne afterwards were delicious and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding. We will definitely be back to celebrate anniversaries at the very least!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I gave my wife one of her "bucket list" birthday wishes a hot air balloon ride. I decided to treat myself as well. We are very fortunate to live less than 30 minutes from Vista Balloon Adventures in Newberg, Oregon. We are also blessed to live in one of the most beautiful locations for an adventure like this.

Our moring began well before sunrise with the moon and stars still out. When we arrived at Vista the balloons and baskets and crew were all waiting for us. As the sky brightened, all six balloons began to inflate as we all took our turns for liftoff. As we slowly drifted over the landscape our pilot treated us to some amazing sights both high in the air and low drop downs at the tree tops.

One of the highlights of our trip was the drop on the Willamette River at sunrise. It was amazing. Attached you will find a picture that I took using my simple smart phone camera. It turned out to be a post-card quality photo. As we approached the river, three of our partner balloons that were ahead of us had already dropped onto the river. Spectacular.

I would highly recommend Vista Balloon Adventures.

Pat W.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Today we enjoyed a ride on one of the Vista hot air balloons in Newberg, Oregon...up to almost 3000 feet in the air at times...was absolutely beautiful! They have a great crew and our pilot John was professional and witty. There were four balloons up at once, so it was fun to see others riding the skies as well. The breakfast afterward was scrumptious...thank you, Vista Balloon Adventures!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

6 friends and I took a flight August 25. This was my first balloon ride, and while I thought it would be enjoyable it really surpassed my expectations! Our pilot, Steve, was professional, informative and fun.
Beyond the fun of the ride, I was impressed by the efficiency of the crew, volunteers, even the brunch! All well-planned and fun.